Women's Comics


For this week I decided to read “Diary of a Dominatrix”. How could you not? Specially with a title like that. This read was everything and nothing that I was expecting. I thought this comic would be all abut humanizing a dominatrix, which it is. But its also like a tutorial on how to be one? I understand it mostly does this to give some insight, and even for the sake of comedy, but its still incredibly surprising and entertaining. The art is really nice as well, the author has a good way of picturing woman without giving them a “perfect body” but also make them extremely appealing. Overall this is definitely worth a read. I would recommend it to any stress filled college student that needs a break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Comic Strip

“Understanding Comics” by Scott McCloud

Thoughts on: The Arrival